Sunday 19 May 2013

Someone Special

This is for someone special, let just say XYZ. i never thought i'll write something about you ever again, but your eyes said so much today and your mail too. I never expected that you 'll ever drop me a mail. 
      We never actually met, but the bond we shared is pure. If I say you never understood me that 'll be wrong, I suppose, because your mails says so much. you are the one of those person whom i felt i'm attached to. 
          This XYZ person is too complicated sometimes. She cares a lot what people gonna say or what people gonna think and all that. I was almost over with you but then i saw your mail and then met you in person and i felt i'm still there where i was one and a half year back. Its OK, i'm tough enough to handle that.  
          You are good person by heart i know that, and i really appreciate what you did to me. I am bad at expressing things i know that, hardly there is anyone in this world with whom i share everything, i bet there is no one. i never expressed my self in-front of you but then also you understood me a lot. Thanks.
        Last thing i wanted to see is, you crying like a baby and when i saw that i felt like grabbing you in my arms, but then something stopped me. i wanted to see you again because i didn't want to see you crying, that tho when we are not gonna see each other again. Hope this doesn't happen.
            All i want to say that All the best for your future endeavour, God bless you. I am mad. no grudges and ha, don't feel sorry for what you have done to me, because your reasons were totally genuine and i understand. I'm over with you, entering into new life, new place, new work, new people so i have so much to look forward to and i 'm certain that you too. 
God bless you, have a joyful life ahead 
Bubye 
If I could smell you.
If i could touch your eyes,
If I could see into you heart,
If I could hear your breath,
If I could taste your tears,
If I could run into you,
If I could do what I really like,
If I could believe in you,
If I could depend on you,
If I could speak your mind,
If I could remember our past,
If I could overcome desire,
If I could hold you,
If I could, i would have done a lot more then this.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment