Saturday 9 March 2013

Drilling Saturday


Wow!!!  Feeling good finally I got the time to write. Past few days were too hectic because of my so called "FINAL SEM PROJECT". The things I find funny in lab are:
1.       Those who use to say “Bharat is also working in lab”, I don’t see those people now anywhere in and around the building.
When you start doing something good I can assure you, you will get hundreds of people that will make fun of you, try to weaken you, will try to condemn you at that point of time you have to keep your patience in control and try to overrule all the other thought so that you can only focus on what you are doing, maintain silence and try not to show any kind of reaction to them.
Let me tell you the best reaction you can give to them is your success in that very work.


2.       Usually I start work around 9:30 and leave lab around 8:30, but when I come back to room and summarize whole day work I realize that anyone could have done this in just 6 hours. Like any other normal person I hate that feeling.
My Daddy always used to say don’t work like an ass, and all these years it was just a sentence for me nothing else! but now I realize that the best way to work is not only to split work but split time as well. Plan everything before starting your work. Have a complete idea off what all things you are going to do. Without proper planning nothing is possible
 “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”

3.       One day Lab assistant yelled at me because I was annoying him again and again, and he yelled for like three min and finally apologized to me for his behavior though it was my fault, then I realized how humble these people are. And saying SORRY to anyone is not a big deal. It not only improves our relationship with them but also shows reconcile side of ours.
No one is big or small in this materialistic world, I remember once my Cross Culture Management professor was sharing his experience, “He felt a slight earthquake while he was in his office, so he ran outside the building and started calling his loved once, when he came back his assistant said, “Are you alright sir, I have been looking for you” than he realized that how selfish he became for a moment as this guy without worrying about himself was looking for him.”
Remember: Always give respect to once who are around you because they will be the first once who will stand next to you at the time of your miseries



No comments:

Post a Comment